Professional input for parent or staff meetings
Get a teacher out to provide professional input for a parent meeting or a meeting of the staff group at your institution. A presentation from an external lecturer can shed light on topics you would like to bring up or have up for discussion.
We offer i.a. presentations within the following topics:
For staff groups:
- How collegial cooperation and job satisfaction are strengthened through the connection perspective.
For parent meetings
- How do we deal with immaturity and conflict
- Limiting before it becomes “too much”
- How do we keep our children open and receptive to our upbringing
- Create good rituals; e.g. around sleep time, eating and “out the door situations”
- Flip negative patterns through humor and play
- Why regular screen consumption is not appropriate for our children
- When our children become too dominant and controlling
It is also possible to tailor a current theme to your needs and suggestions.
The event must be booked well in advance.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maria on 20740784 for more information and to get a non-binding offer.
Britt is a trained Rudolf Steiner educator and is currently studying at the Neufeld Institute. Britt has translated the book The Child’s Development through Attachment and Play by Deborah MacNamara, which is based on Gordon Neufeld’s attachment and development theory.
Read more about Britt here.