Workshop for parents
Line Bak, food mother at Børneøen Bonsai and author of our latest book “Ren barnemad” (Pure Child Food), tells how she involves nature, the children and the seasons her cooking.
About the course
Line Bak, food mother at Børneøen Bonsai and author of our latest book “Ren barnemad”, tells about her enthusiasm for cooking for children in a Rudolf Steiner forest kindergarten and nursery, and how she involves nature, children and the seasons in cooking.
We would like to share that enthusiasm with kitchen staff, educators and parents, so that more children can benefit from Line’s tasty diet and even recognizable food culture in the day care institution and at home.
We will also talk about the grain variety Artemisia single grain, which is particularly health-promoting for children aged 0-7.
- The story behind the book’s recipes
- How seasons and seasonal parties create a safe environment for children’s food
- Diet and nutrition in the nursery
- Outdoor food culture in the forest kindergarten
- The importance of the connection between food culture in the home and in the day care institution
- Current perspectives on anthroposophical diet and nutrition
We look forward to seeing you!
Where & When
New date coming soon.
Registration deadline: April 4th, 2022
Location: Børneøen Bonsai. Jægersborg Alle 2A, 2920 Charlottenlund.
Price: 600 Kr. (plus VAT)
A little soup and a taste of our new single -grain bread are served.
Course participants receive a 10% discount on the book “Ren barnemad”.
Target group: Kitchen staff, educators and educational staff, parents and everyone who loves to cook healthy and delicious food for children.
Language: Please note that this course is only offered in Danish.
Teacher: Line Bak
Conditions: Terms and conditions can be found here.